Our Intensive Early Intervention Program provides:
- Intensive intervention for Kindergarten and Pre-Primary students with Autism or Global Development Delay.
- A high ratio of qualified and experienced staff to students.
- An Individual Education Program (IEP) developed in conjunction with parents for each student.
- Collaborative processes with therapy based personnel.
- Access to integration opportunities with mainstream peers.
- Support with transition to Year 1.
Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) is an intensive, highly structured teaching program where skills are taught sequentially in a clear and consistent manner.
The program includes:
- Discrete Trials Training (DTT) - One to one teaching situations in which the program is individualised for each student.
- Independent work - Students complete known tasks without assistance for increased periods of time.
- Structured play - Development of a repertoire of skills to enable students to play with their peers.
- Visual cues - Support learning and make connections
- Social Stories - A tool for teaching social skills to children with Autism and related disabilities.