The School Board works in partnership with the Principal to ensure the best possible outcomes for students. We actively seek increased opportunities for community engagement and feedback, raising our school profile and investigating opportunities that allow us to tailor the teaching/learning programs to meet the needs and context of the students within our Centre.
The Board takes their role seriously and as such is always looking for ways to improve practise and for this reason we encourage parents to approach our Board with any questions or suggestions. We also strongly support regular parent engagement with the school to support their child's learning.
The School Board prioritises the following tasks:
- Noting of the annual school report, school budget and student performance targets and achievements;
- Noting the financial arrangements necessary to fund the school objectives, priorities and direction;
- Noting the Business Plan and Delivery and Performance Agreement;
- Ensuring that all Board members receive appropriate training;
- Ongoing review of school policy;
- Supporting and promoting the Board to parents and the wider community.
Please check out our annual report for the most recent results of all our surveys by clicking on the following link. http://www.det.wa.edu.au/schoolsonline/overview.do
Leda Education Support Centre Review Findings
To find out what is happening in our Centre please be sure to check out the calendar!